1961 Ventura 2-door Hardtop
Series 25 — Style 2537
Wheelbase: 119" · Length: 210" · Shipping Wt. 3685 lbs.
My understanding, there was 580 of these cars produced, of which less than 150 were made with these options, color, and interior.
- 425 A engine, 4-bolt mains
- Correct long branch exhaust manifolds
- Engine rebuilt less than 1000 miles ago
- .030 over pistons, rings bearing, oil pump, cam, lifters,
timing chain, clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing,
- Transmission M21
- New U joints, rear end 3:23 posi
- New front-end upper and lower control arm bushings
- Shocks, brakes, wheel cylinders, ball joints
- Drums have been relined
- New tires -- Goodyear radials, 15"
- Interior dash pad very good condition
- Steering wheel also very good condition
- New seat covers are from SMS, Portland, Ore.
- Door panels are very good
- New carpet, headliner, sun visors
- Everything in trunk, mat and spare tire cover all new
- Rechromed front and rear bumpers
- Quarter extensions rechromed
- Front grilles very good
- Headlight doors very good
- Tail light lens new
- Car has back-up delete
- Water pump, started and fuel pump rebuilt
This car is documented by the Pontiac Historical Society.