1968 PONTIAC GTO CONVERTIBLE
Serial # 242678Z125443 - Style 24267
Wheelbase: 112" - Length: 200.7" - Weight: 3346#
Here's a lady-owned, rock-solid California car,
- Fast, strong, detailed 400 CID V-8 engine
- Smooth shifting Turbo-Hydramatic automatic transmission with Hurst dual gate shifter
- Effortless variable ratio power steering
- Power front disc braking system
- Like-new Black vinyl convertible top with glass back window and fitted black boot
- Push button power operated folding convertible top
- Kenwood AM-FM cassette sound system
- Hood-mounted 8000 RPM tachometer
- 5-position tilt steering column
- Tinted glass in all windows
- Simulated wood three-spoke steering wheel
- Performance tuned dual exhaust with chrome tips
- Very nice Black Strato bucket seat interior package
- Full-length center console with center glove box
- Excellent set of matched raised white letter tires
- Correct Pontiac Rally II wheels with center caps
- Painted soft Endura front bumper with excellent chrome rear bumper
- Driver's side remote chrome outside rear view mirror
- Freshly buffed and waxed Starlight Black finish
- Only 9,980 GTO convertibles produced in 1968. Rare Car!!
- 120 MPH speedometer with 3,174 miles showing. Not actual.
- Owner's manual, sales literature, and full photo set included
- Bank financing available with approved credit
- Insured coast to coast delivery for $1.00 per mile open, $1.25 per mile enclosed
that has enjoyed its life under the palm trees.
Give us a call for a good time!